Who we are
Our website address is: https://aarthiscan.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
- You may pay bills at Aarthi Scans by using a Debit/Credit Card or through your Internet Banking Account.
- You submit and agree that the debit/credit card details provided by you to the Payment Gateway for payment transaction processing will be correct and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you.
- You agree that when you initiate a payment transaction and/or issue an online payment Instruction and provide your Debit/Credit Card or Bank account details:– You warrant that you are fully and lawfully entitled to use the said Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account for such transactions.
- You are responsible to ensure that all the Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account details provided by you are accurate.
- You are authorising the debit to the nominated Debit/Credit Card or Bank account for the settlement of bills selected by you along with the applicable fees.
- You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your presented Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the bill/s selected by you inclusive of the applicable fees.Convenience fees shall be levied for Online Payments using any payment channel (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets and Cash Cards).
- Convenience fee can also be referred to as Internet handling fee.
- Convenience fee can be either a flat fee (Net Banking) or a percentage (Card Gateway and Wallets and Cash Cards) of the amount that you pay depending on the payment mode selected.
REFUND / TRANSACTION CANCELLATION
- In the event of a refund of the amount to the customer for any reason, the amount will be refunded through Gateway process only and no cash refunds will be made