Computed Tomography (CT) Scan can image the anatomy of organs in our body, pinpoint the areas of disease location and spread, find the aggressiveness of tumors, infections.
A CT scan machine emits Xrays from various angles around our body and by using reconstructive algorithms, produces a 3D reconstruction of the bones and organs within our body.
Aarthi Scan and Labs is the most affordable diagnostic service provider in India and transparency is our motto. As a routine, we charge lesser prices in night time (8PM to 12 midnight, all through the year) to help patients in need.
We have Multislice CT scans in the following centers – Chennai (Vadapalani, Alwarpet, Annanagar, Perambur, Tambaram, Tondiarpet, Chrompet, Velachery, Kilpauk, Porur), Tamilnadu (Tirunelveli, Palayamkottai, Madurai, Tenkasi, Tuticorin, Tanjore, Rajapalayam, Kovilpatti, Pondicherry), Bangalore (Jayanagar, Indiranagar), Hyderabad (Panjagutta, Kukatpally)
The charges are,
Cost of CT scan in Aarthi Scans & Labs:
- CT scan Brain / PNS – Rs 1500
- CT scan Neck, Abdomen and Pelvis, KUB, Joints, Spine – Rs 3500
- CT scan Chest – 4250
- CT peripheral / renal / cerebral / pulmonary / cerebral Angiogram – Rs 6000
- CT scan Brain / PNS (8 to 11 PM) – Rs 1000
- CT scan Neck, Abdomen and Pelvis, KUB, Joints, Spine (8 to 11 PM) – Rs 2500