- “The cost to diagnose a disease should not make a patient poor, that his treatment becomes unaffordable" and that's a vision we believe is worth fighting for!
- To provide the most advanced diagnostic imaging and lab testing technology at affordable costs.
- To deliver compassionate care to our patients.
- We have received both NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) and NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers) accreditations, the highest standards in our country.
- Our instruments and technology are the best in business - Siemens Aptio II fully automated lab and Thirty five state of the art Siemens MRI machines.
- We strive to deliver accuracy in every single test; each time and every time.
Aarthi Scans and Labs is a private limited company, was founded by Mr. Govindarajan in the year 2000 and is currently managed by a Team of Radiologists, all from one family – Dr.Prasanna Vignesh, Dr.Aarthi Prasanna and Dr.ArunKumar Govindarajan
We are the largest and most affordable diagnostic provider in India. Aarthi Scans and Labs offers its services to more than 7000 patients a day across India. We have 40 full-fledged diagnostic centers with CT, MRI, Ultrasound scan, Xray, Mammogram, OPG and Lab facilities. We have more than 75 collection centers providing lab services.
Our motto is to provide high-quality diagnostics to everyone at transparent affordable costs. We are India’s most affordable diagnostics service (We do MRI scans for Rs 2500 and CT scans for Rs 1000). We are accredited by both NABL and NABH attesting our quality. Our own family group of Radiologists ensure good scan reports. We have a fully automated central processing lab in Chennai to give accurate and quick results.
Aarthi Scans and Labs is dedicated to remain at the forefront of the medical imaging and diagnostics field by maintaining state-of-the-art equipments and offering the latest in scientific advances at an affordable cost.
Our Equipment List
- 40 1.5 Tesla MRI
- 22 Automated Processing Labs
- 70 Color Dopplers & USG
- 20 Digital Mammograms
- 42 Multislice CT
- 42 Digital X-Ray Machines
- 2 CBCT
- 1 PET CT