Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scan can image the anatomy of organs in our body, pinpoint the areas of disease location and spread, find the aggressiveness of tumors, infections.
MRI scan uses no radiation. It is perfectly safe
Aarthi Scan and Labs is the most affordable diagnostic service provider in India and transparency is our motto. As a routine, we charge lesser prices in night time (8 PM to 12 midnight, all through the year) to help patients in need.
We have 1.5 Tesla MRI scans in the following branches of Aarthi Scans and Labs – Chennai (Vadapalani, Alwarpet, Annanagar, Perambur, Tambaram, Tondiarpet, Chrompet, Velachery, Kilpauk, Porur), Tamilnadu (Madurai, Tenkasi, Tuticorin, Tanjore, Rajapalayam, Kovilpatti), Bangalore (Jayanagar, Indiranagar), Hyderabad (Panjagutta, Kukatpally). We have 3 Tesla MRI scan in Tirunelveli (Only 3 Tesla MRI in Southern districts of Tamilnadu)
Note – Special studies like Cardiac MRI, Fetal MRI etc are priced differently than below charges.
The charges are,
Cost of MRI scan in Aarthi Scans & Labs:
- MRI scan Brain, Cervical Spine, Lumbar spine, Joints – Rs 3500
- MRI scan Abdomen, MRCP, Pelvis – Rs 4500
- MRI Mammogram – Rs 8000
- MRI Spectroscopy – Rs 2000
- MRI Contrast Study – Rs 2000 to 2500
- MRI scan of Brain, Spine, Joints (8 to 11 PM) – Rs 2500
- MRI scan of Abdomen, MRCP, Pelvis (8 to 11 PM) – Rs 3500