- You are free to cancel an order, once placed, before the test is conducted or completed. Post a test being conducted, sample collected, or reports generated, all sales are final.
- If you are unhappy with the tests or the reports, you have the right to raise a complaint and the resolution will follow our refund policy outlined below.
If you are unhappy with the tests or reports, you may raise a complaint by emailing us on email@example.com or calling in on our customer support numbers. All complaints must be made within a 7 day period from the test / report date.
The customer support team will evaluate your complaint and take relevant action, which could be any of the below:
- Offer you a 100% refund
- Offer you a re-test with a new sample or a second opinion radiology report
If the evaluation leads to us finding that there was no issue with either the test conducted or the reports, we may choose not to refund the sale amount.
Refunds will be made to the original payment method or via bank transfer to your personal bank account.
- In the case of Thyroid, TSH values can vary due to various factors like time of sample collection and fasting status. Only significant variations in TSH levels will be considered.
- Any variation in Lipid profile will not be considered.
- Our quality team reserves the right to make the final decision.