DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
- You may pay bills at Aarthi Scans by using a Debit/Credit Card or through your Internet Banking Account.
- You submit and agree that the debit/credit card details provided by you to the Payment Gateway for payment transaction processing will be correct and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you.
- You agree that when you initiate a payment transaction and/or issue an online payment Instruction and provide your Debit/Credit Card or Bank account details:– You warrant that you are fully and lawfully entitled to use the said Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account for such transactions.
- You are responsible to ensure that all the Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account details provided by you are accurate.
- You are authorising the debit to the nominated Debit/Credit Card or Bank account for the settlement of bills selected by you along with the applicable fees.
- You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your presented Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the bill/s selected by you inclusive of the applicable fees.Convenience fees shall be levied for Online Payments using any payment channel (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets and Cash Cards).
- Convenience fee can also be referred to as Internet handling fee.
- Convenience fee can be either a flat fee (Net Banking) or a percentage (Card Gateway and Wallets and Cash Cards) of the amount that you pay depending on the payment mode selected.
REFUND / TRANSACTION CANCELLATION
In the event of a refund of the amount to the customer for any reason, the amount will be refunded through Gateway process only and no cash refunds will be made